Cars, falling in and out of favor... decisions... decisions...

very true Tony. I know when I bought my first coach this year 1987 Eureka Cadillac it was what I wanted and could afford.....after years of buying and selling Austin Minis I have seen a lot of people just go out and buy anything just to say they have one......Not always a good idea.

can't wait till this snow melts and I can take "her" out

on the flip side I have seen people procrastinate and never get one. I'm of the the if you want it, can afford it, take care of it then get it. why spend half you life saving the money for just the one when you could be enjoying one on the way to just the one. oh ya have a plan for when the dream car comes along but mean time have fun with the one you have. even if your swapping it every now and then. me I have the problem of to many to. that leaves you with no time to enjoy them all. finding a rough one is easy. getting the time to get it together is a little harder. one it is, the fun is over.
well we each enjoy something different about the cars don't we

on the flip side I have seen people procrastinate and never get one. I'm of the the if you want it, can afford it, take care of it then get it. why spend half you life saving the money for just the one when you could be enjoying one on the way to just the one. oh ya have a plan for when the dream car comes along but mean time have fun with the one you have. even if your swapping it every now and then. me I have the problem of to many to. that leaves you with no time to enjoy them all. finding a rough one is easy. getting the time to get it together is a little harder. one it is, the fun is over.
well we each enjoy something different about the cars don't we

Mine was kind of a spur of the moment thing when it came along. I had been thinking about getting a car for years. It's not the ideal car, but I like it and I am having fun with it, so I guess that's what counts. I also wanted something similar to cars that I worked in at one time or another. Those who have seen it will agree that it is the definition of rough. I'm in this for the (very) long haul.

Back