Can you list all the Pro-Cars you have owned?

Maybe I'm not doing too bad for being 24 years-old, but I'm envious beyond envious of your lists. Especially since I have never even seen examples of most of these vehicles in person. My short list is as follows:

-1980 Superior Sovereign Landaulet endloader (white over blue)
-1988 Eureka Viceroy Chevrolet (black)
-1950 A.J. Miller Duplex combo (barn find, sold to a funeral home owner who is currently funding a full, correct restoration)

I still own the 1980 Cadillac.

Good lord Bruce, I knew your list would be long, but didn't realize it would be that long. Oh yeah, and I think you left out the 75 Superior Flower Car.

Boy don't you wish we could have kept all of these? If I had the money and the room, I beleave I would have kept almost every car I have ever owned, Pro-Car and nonPro-Car.

Josh

It would be very hard to keep them all, even if one has the resources, there is the up keep issue. Even on cars you only store and never drive. As you start to acumulate cars in large numbers it is way to hard to play with them all. As time passes, if you don't giving them attention, they begin to melt and before you know it you become overwhelmed.

I owned and have sold these cars:

1968 MM Citation Cadillac Landau Hearse - LOVED THIS CAR !
1984 Demors sp? Cadillac Hearse - HATED THIS CAR, HAD FOR 3 MONTHS

The ones listed below are what I currently own: :thumb:

Darren

It would be very hard to keep them all, even if one has the resources, there is the up keep issue. Even on cars you only store and never drive. As you start to acumulate cars in large numbers it is way to hard to play with them all. As time passes, if you don't giving them attention, they begin to melt and before you know it you become overwhelmed.
Very true Bruce, makes me kind of glad I let a few go, beings that some needed more up keep or work then they were worth.

Josh

Do you still own it? Do you know of any other PCS members who have owned a 1960, 1961 or 1962 Guardian?
The guardian has been gone some years now. Unfortunatly rust got the best of that car. I got the car from a guy who had stored it outside for over 30 years. the car's frame pulled appart when I winched it on tho my trailer. I eventually had to scrap the car.

1. 41 Henney-Packard 4198L 3-way
2. 41 Henney-Packard Flower Car
3. 41 henney-Packard Combination
4. 57 Cad Fleetwood 75
5. 62 Cad Superior Landau Combo
6. 69 Cad Superior endloader
7. 68 Pontiac Superior Hightop Ambulance
8. 74 S&S 3-way Landau
9. 80 Buick B&B endloader
10. 82 Cad S&S Victoria
11. 84 Cad Collins endloader
12. 95 Buick Eureka
13. 1927 Pierce-Arrow Limousine

and numerous other non-pro cars

Previously owned - 1957 Superior Landau combination
1969 Miller Meteor limo style duplex

Presently own - 1973 Safety Equipment Co. Chevy Suburban ambulance

I was debating whether or not to reply to this thread, since there are others here with much more sizable collections, but what the heck, here goes:

1954 Pfefferkorn hearse trailer
1975 Sharpe Lincoln limousine
1977 Sharpe "Lincury" hearse
1977 homebuilt Lincoln hearse
1979 unknown Lincoln flower car
1980 Superior Cadillac landau hearse
1984 Bayliff Cadillac landau hearse
1985 Bayliff Packard combination
1991 Moloney Cadillac 6-door limousine

Those are all currently owned. The only previously owned pro-car would be a 1984 Hess & Eisenhardt Cadillac 6-door limousine, and the only reason it is no longer owned is it was lost in a collision.

I was debating whether or not to reply to this thread, since there are others here with much more sizable collections, but what the heck, here goes:

1954 Pfefferkorn hearse trailer
1975 Sharpe Lincoln limousine
1977 Sharpe "Lincury" hearse
1977 homebuilt Lincoln hearse
1979 unknown Lincoln flower car
1980 Superior Cadillac landau hearse
1984 Bayliff Cadillac landau hearse
1985 Bayliff Packard combination
1991 Moloney Cadillac 6-door limousine

Those are all currently owned. The only previously owned pro-car would be a 1984 Hess & Eisenhardt Cadillac 6-door limousine, and the only reason it is no longer owned is it was lost in a collision.

You may not have the largest collection, but everyone knows you have the most rare of them all!

1970 M-M Classic 42...that's all ! Maybe a 60's Superior High Top one day!

One day I will get a ride to Illinois and stop by Mr Biancalana s garage... seems a car show himself alone !! What a collection !! I know a collector who own mostly Ford T near here and have almost 25 other cars... but all pro car... wow... I should see it alive

I've also only had a few, wow!! some of these lists are VERY big!!!

had:
1974 Superior Cadillac landaulet - stripped/scraped
1972 C/B Oldsmobile limo-style - stripped/scraped

have:
1976 Superior Cadillac Sovereign Regal
1976 Superior Buick Precision Crown
1976 Superior Buick Custom

My list isn't nearly as long or impressive as some of these, but just for the rercord here are the cars I've owned:

1940 Miller-Oldsmobile Gothic Panel Carved Three-Way Hearse
1939 Henney-Packard Formal Nu-3-Way Hearse
1936 Henney-Packard Nu-3-Way Hearse
1959 Superior-Cadillac Crown Royale Landaulet Hearse
1953 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine

- Walt McCall

Walt, yours is truly a list of classics. And cliche or not, the '59 Crown Landaulet is the ultimate pro car in my eyes. Amazing!

I'm thinking now
first car was a 72 c/b high top military ambulance
then 71 superior end loader
75 c/b end loader
89 collens 6 door
73 S&S combo

I have at home
53 Pontiac ambulance ??
68 MM combo
70 Stoner ambulance
72 c/b Seville combo
86 H&E 6 door