BJ Kennedy hearse FANTASY BID!

Looks like the one-percenters just dusted off their checkbooks. Multiple million-dollar sales going on now. Anyone want to bump their bid up at the last second? I'm sticking to mine...

There are 4 cars left in 5000 block ($$$$$) before returning to sequential with lot #1276-ish. Hearse is lot #1293. Hence, 24+/- cars (including additions) running through first.

FANTASY - $125,500 would be an ludicrously insane price for a car that carried a (dead) Kennedy for perhaps 15 minutes...but that's my entry into the fray.

REALITY - This plain jane, moderately optioned car would probably be worth $14-15,000 correctly restored and about $7,500-9,000 as is.

General Lee on block - 3 cars away. Get that last minute fantasy bid in!

dsc08133p.jpg

$160.000 WOW bet the seller is pissed.

After turning down a million dollar bid at auction a few year years ago, I bet you're right!

By the way, Bo and Luke would be proud. Their car fetched almost the same amount as the car associated to one of the most beloved presidents in US history!

Thank you!

Attila,

Thank you for sponsoring this In-House Fantasy Bid on the '64 Miller-Meteor! No doubt like all of you, Kim and I were glued to the TV and just rolled our eyes by the dialogue and lack of any interior views. I hope the new owner enjoys his "M and M". :rolleyes:

Back