A dream come true....

It has finally happened closing the deal today. I have just purchased Leo Maren's 1974 Cadillac "CRITERION" and will pick it up early October. I've always wanted a Criterion and have searched for years. Best part, "Terri says I can keep the Lifeliner!". Thanks Leo for selling me your beautiful ambulance.

Crit1.jpg

Crit2.jpg

Crit3.jpg

Miller_Meteor_Criterion_Ambulance_1.jpg

Congratulations

Richard,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on this great acquisition.

Congratulations Richard, I know how excited you are, I felt the same way last February when I bought my 63 Superior, which was something I always wanted. I know that you will have a great time with your new Criterion, and I look forward to pictures and stories about this great piece of EMS history! Good Luck!!:)

Way back when.....

Way back when...... when I first joined the PCS circa 1992.... Leo's Criterion was in one of the TPC's and knew that I had to have one someday (even though it turned out to be quite the "rust-out version") that I quickly re-sold. The paint scheme, the towering Low-Band Antenna on the LF Fender, make it look all business, heavy and fast! Congratulations! MM

Congratulations are definitely in order for the new car...
I want you to know, that I have been contacted by several members of the website about your posting numbers. After a long and arduous debate, we decided that we will be setting up a 50/50 lottery as to how many posts per week you are going to be making about its progress. At the end of a 6 month period, we are going to do the math, and the person that comes closest with their guess is going to be the winner. :thumbsup: Unfortunately, you have been disqualified from participating, since you will have an inside track to knowing how often you will be posting. Anyone else want to get in on this 50/50 lottery???? :D Please rember to keep us up to date on a daily basis........ LOL... Paul

congrats

Richard,
Congradulations on the new acquistion. That is a great looking car. Will it stay red or get some new paint? Maybe orange?
Good luck,
Mike

Richard & Terri:
Next thing will be a garage to put these 2 beautiful vehicles in!!
Congratulations on this beatiful vehicle. It couldn't happen to a nice couple.:)

Welcome the brotherhood of Criterion owners. I've been nuts for the model since working in a new one in 1974. I've had the pleasure of working in all model years; 74-76. The 74 was unique, as it had a power bucket seat for the driver; the 75 and 76 models had swivel buckets.

During the M-M reunion I had the pleasure of meeting Joe Grimes, the co-designer of the Criterion. What he told us about the model was a shock. During its three year run, M-M produced but 50 of them per year.

Robert

Robert Shepard
Golden State Chapter
Miller-Meteor Chapter

1975 Miller-Meteor Criterion
1976 Miller-Meteor Lifeliner

You haven't seen anything yet folks...

Now the proud owner of a Criterion, this site will light up with pics and posts. I could not be a happier man and neither could Terri (know what I mean).
I talked quite abit with Leo on sunday about the history of the car and would hate to change colors being this is the original color combination. One never knows though for I like ORANGE.
Thanks for the support and will be driving this to the Int'l Meet in Albany in 2010. Nice picture Ed and if anyone has more of this Criterion, please email to hinsb@msn.com for it will be greatly appreciated.

Richard

397 LeeAnn...come on I can do that in my sleep

Richard, that's great news! Let me know when you're moving it so I can stand on the side of southbound I-95 and wave as it goes by!

Orange? I think your new favorite colors will be red and silver!

Back