66 C/B Combo Nice Not Mine

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I bought this beautiful hearse a few months ago an now selling both of my hearses because we will be moving and no place to store them. My 1967 Cadillac Hearse sold on here about a week ago. Met a guy about ten years ago and told me and showed me pics of this hearse said he had a local funeral home 1 owner car and i tried to buy it then it was not for sale. I will do my best to pick this car apart and tell you everything i can about it. The plate expired 2002. They may have started it or drove it do not know that is when the plate expired that is on it. When i got it all the fluids were full and looked good. I figure the gas in it is old so i hooked up a electric fuel pump and a small 1 gallon tank started it up it died a couple times then the 3rd time ran pretty good. I drove it down to the corner and back about 1/2 mile and it did very well. Brakes worked well and steering was tight , transmission shifted fine , no rattles or clunks. Exhaust is quiet too! I was pretty impressed! The valve covers and oil sending unit were leaking and i replaced them and have not found any more leaks. I also bought oil , i believe filter , Distributor cap and rotor , plug wires, The parts store did not have correct plugs. I have all those parts but have not had time to put any of them on yet. I would say it would need tires also they look very good but at least 20 years old. Everything looks like factory paint and shines very well i have not buffet it or waxed it . Chrome trim and bumpers are all very nice. Seats , dash , door panels , headliner front and rear are perfect. Other than front carpets being a little dirty not real bad i think they will shampoo up nice. Everything else is perfect other than the curtains look slightly discolored but i am picky they look pretty good. There is no rust on the body and did not find any dents or door dings at all. There is one little chip Less than 1/4" on the drivers door and one scratch about 1" long 1/8" wide on the back that look like they were touched up. I crawled around looking under the car and under it looks like it was very heavy undercoated under wheel wells floors ect. looked very good. Front bumper grill ect. all perfect. Rears-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (4).jpgs-l1600 (5).jpgs-l1600 (6).jpgs-l1600 (14).jpgs-l1600 (15).jpgs-l1600 (16).jpgs-l1600 (20).jpg bumper i saw a couple very small rust spots 1/8" or so but looks nice. There is 2 small bubbles above the lower trim on the tailgate. I tried heater motor , wipers , blinkers , all lights , interior lights , all but one interior light and 1 of the 4 brake lights did not light up. The Federal Signal siren is loud and works great. There is the folding cot under the floor stored in the back . Also has jack and spare tire. It has the glass partition between the front and rear . It is a beautiful car that needs a good home. I think with tires tune up, new battery ect. this will be a great car. Very clean original car for 55 years old. I have been trying to get ready to move and see i will not get it back on the road. Happy bidding ! There is no reserve! I will help any way i can for loading or shipping.

I had asked about the glass , it has one small chip in the windshield . According to seller it should be able to be fixed with a chip repair .

Back