4001R bulbs

Tim Prieur

PCS Member
Our provincial EMS Foundation is in need of two 4001R bulbs. Would anyone have any extras for sale?
Thanks.4001R.jpeg

Are they the size of a four headlight system or smaller. I bought a bunch of them from lenny still have most of them. That should be found at the parts store. If your wanting to buy them if not I'll send you a set.

Same question as Ed. What are they being used in? Red ?

I have the smaller ones for use in a Federal 17 or equivalent only.

4001R are the tunnel lights used by Superior and others in their high headroom cars. For years, as with so many things, they were available on line for a reasonable price. Not so much any more.
Interestingly, you now can get them from Whelen, with multiple LED bulbs. But, they look like a multiple LED light, so no go.

Last I checked the par 32 reds were running some 24 bucks but with everything doubling today it could be a lot. I send you a pair to donate to the causes. I think I got them from Lenny for 5 bucks each. He had boxes of them at the last Flint meet.

this is what we have here. I don't have a 37.5 watt bulb I have 7 30 watt spots 2 40 watt spots and one 60 watt spot. all those are par 36 the par 45 and the 54 were in the box for comprehensionIMG_0513.JPG

Back