1996 Eureka six door how do I flip the seat?

Whats the story on the ""sister" limo???
So the funeral home this car served at had another one of these but it was a Miller Meteor, they traded that one in to Carl at CW and I bought it, long story short someone turned it into a monster truck, this one the funeral home scraped at the same time with a blown motor, the junkyard it went to my dad works at and I convinced the owner to throw a motor in it and use it as an intermission kids ride at his Dirt racetrack. I might write a more in depth article on these at some point in the near future

So the funeral home this car served at had another one of these but it was a Miller Meteor, they traded that one in to Carl at CW and I bought it, long story short someone turned it into a monster truck, this one the funeral home scraped at the same time with a blown motor, the junkyard it went to my dad works at and I convinced the owner to throw a motor in it and use it as an intermission kids ride at his Dirt racetrack. I might write a more in depth article on these at some point in the near future
Be great to have some pictures of it at work at the track. Look forward to hearing more.

Back