1984 Chrysler Executive Limousine Gorgeous!

Lets not forget the most famous of all cars that Bill loved... The YUGO:D Guaranteed to go 12,000 miles before you needed a new engine.

When Yugo first came out, it was not unusual to see them with way less than 12,000 miles being towed across the auction block and sold as non-running. Yet, I recall taking one on trade that had 106K miles and it was still running, I guess even Yugo made mistakes and built a good one.

I loved both of the pacers i had you can't bet that Rambler 6. The yogo and vaga were both junk cars. Got rid of them right away. But the GEOs they did will. i still have one. Liked my pintos to had 3 of them. Bought one new. Not vary many cracker boxes i haven't owned.

I am waiting for Bill to tire of the Riviera, and sell it to me at a loss... :D I have cash in hand just waiting for Bill......

I am waiting for Bill to tire of the Riviera, and sell it to me at a loss... :D I have cash in hand just waiting for Bill......

You might have a bit of a wait Paul, although I like all three of my collector cars quite a bit, the Riviera with the top down is a very enjoyable car.

That checker station that was for sale on eBay is avaiiblle. I made contact with the seller and going to go look at the week of the 23rd. Do not think I, am interested but curios go look at one.

Back