1984 Chrysler Executive Limousine Gorgeous!

Call Bill Wright about his Caddy Limo.... You can get it for the right price and you know the quality of Bill's cars.

The fwd 75 that Bill has would be a nice car. Either it or this Chrysler would make a decent car to drive in the city. The ida that it muse be over 20 feet long to be a pro car needs to go.

The fwd 75 that Bill has would be a nice car. Either it or this Chrysler would make a decent car to drive in the city. The ida that it muse be over 20 feet long to be a pro car needs to go.

These both qualify as professional cars, at least as far as I know, size doesn't matter/

Dan Herrick has one, and I am relatively certain that he is ready to send it to a new home. He has too many cars, and storage is always a concern for all of us.

Thanks Kurt. I would then say:
1. Chrysler nailed the correct colour, and
2. If bought right, and if you want it as a keeper, it could be a good deal.

I will say the 86 k car had was the best winter car i ever owned that thing on ice was achamp. I was living in Wy at the time. It was the best car i hated. All the controls were in the wrong spot it was like that last 2 GM trucks with the touch screens you turned on or off 3 things just trying to turn down the radio.

Nearly every one of them was Navy Blue! These things are even harder to sell than the FWD '85/'86 Cadillac limos!

I have long been a fan of. "loser" and oddball cars, maybe I feel sorry for them. I actually like the cars you maligned, I will take them home!

Lets not forget the most famous of all cars that Bill loved... The YUGO:D Guaranteed to go 12,000 miles before you needed a new engine.

Attachments

• yugo 1.jpg
    yugo 1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 69
  • yugo 2.jpg
    yugo 2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 68
I have long been a fan of. "loser" and oddball cars, maybe I feel sorry for them. I actually like the cars you maligned, I will take them home!

Just remember Bill............ eventually you are going to want to sell it! Probably sooner than later!

Back