1978 Miesen Mercedes Ambulance- Bring a Trailer

I seriously thought about selling the International to get this btw. Just couldn't do it. Not when factoring in this site chargers the BUYER a $250 fee, the fact that I have nowhere to put it and transportation costs.

That Mercedes is pretty cool, but I can't buy it since Lucille can't drive stick. You probably should buy the Benz, because I doubt you will see another. Post your TravelAll ambulance, you might get a quick buyer for it. Who knows, maybe I would like it.

Current bid price in with the due able range. You get it but remember that binder is a lot cheaper to fix on. Plus the theft deturent od a stick shift.

Bill and Ed- they are both stick...

But Ed, I like that the IH is a known quantity and I love it. Last Mercedes I bought sight unseen provided some problems I wasn't expecting.

Right now the bid plus fees are at $3650- anyone ? anyone?

I have owned a number of 123 bodied Mercedes, and they are bullet proof cars. Only problem you will have is if it has been sitting for a long time, the brake calipers might be frozen. Being a standard transmission, they don't have any known problems, that I know of. I wouldn't be afraid of it..

Back