1974 Cadillac MM Lifeliner

*THIS* is a textbook example of how a car should be marketed if being offered up for sale. This coach looks incredible, she literally gleams in the sunlight, freshly detailed, stunning example of a 1974 M-M Lifeliner! She looks like she's sitting on the M-M showroom floor back in 1974. From the perfectly coiffed Armstrong Colonial Classic flooring to the wet-look tires, anyone would be crazy to not want to buy this coach. I often times laugh at some of the pics people present of their cars they're trying to hawk, they don't even bother to take the trash out of the vehicle let alone at least hosing it down! :smile1:

Gents, thanks for the kind words about the Lifeliner. It has passed on to a new owner who like me started his career in one. I can't tell you how important it was that the new owner had to fit a very high profile. I'm confident he will keep the history of these cars alive, well maintained and represent it professionally.

As of now I will let him introduce himself when he becomes a member. .....and yes it is staying in Minnesota.

Gents, thanks for the kind words about the Lifeliner. It has passed on to a new owner who like me started his career in one. I can't tell you how important it was that the new owner had to fit a very high profile. I'm confident he will keep the history of these cars alive, well maintained and represent it professionally.

As of now I will let him introduce himself when he becomes a member. .....and yes it is staying in Minnesota.
Congratulations!

Back