1970 Superior Pontiac High Top Ambulance

Why can't the post have all the information and a couple of pictures along with it, so when the eBay auction goes away, we can still refer back to the thread should it reappear at some time in the future?

Seller Notes:“1970 Pontiac Bonneville Ambulance by Superior needs restoration runs and drives with a can gas tank is no good this is a complete car including stretcher and back board motor purrs transmission shifts great exhaust is quiet this car has been sitting for over 30 years 20 inside a barn and 10 outside hence the rust in floors and rear frame but this car is super kool but needs anew home I have to many other projects and was hoping to restore but know i will not be able to the whole car is complete the interior is pretty decent please ask lots of questions being sold on a bill of sale NO TITLE John 518-231-1391”
runs and drives needs complete restoration ask lots of questions very rare and neat car complete car 455V-8 purrs exhaust quiet rust on floors and rear frame built be Superior call John 518-231-1391118.jpg117.jpg116.jpg115.jpg114.jpg113.jpg112.jpg111.jpg

It has that look of an engine fire had once ravaged the engine compartment, except that all the rubber hoses are intact.

It has that look of "this hood hasn't been opened in a dozen or more years"! I wonder if the S&S jump seats and all of the other un-related shit piled in the back goes with the car??

I'm also curious about the red and white C/B to this car's right!

I'm also curious about the red and white C/B to this car's right!
Abe, give the man a call, his phone number is in the listing. He more, or less said that everything is for sale. He has some ambulances and combinations in a garage he might also sell. Possibly, I might try to get together with him, to see if he has anything of interest to us.

He also has a
1967 Miller Meteor High Top, he says is nice for $22K
1972 Superior Pontiac combination for $13K
1999 Cadillac hearse for $5.5K I didn't ask which coach builder

I thought I would list these, just in case someone is interested. I have not seen any of these cars. Some are located in upstate NY.

Back