1969 Cadillac Miller Meteor Volunteer ambulance for sale.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I have decided to sell my 1969 Miller-Meteor ambulance. This is the car that Ed Renstrom restored a few years ago. I have too many cars, and I can't drive them all, so you could say that this is a "thinning of the herd" sale. $25,000 thanks Paul

And I'm not near any. But Paul had swapped the front end components before sending it out it was a vary nice handling car. The only spot of rust on the car was a pencil eraser size hole about 3/4 of the way up on the front edge of the drivers door. It was one of the cleanest bodys i have ever seen.

What Ed is referring to as "swapped", I had all the front-end components changed with new GM and Moog parts. I also put new coil springs in the front and serviced the brakes from end to end, including the booster and master cylinder. Last year I had gaskets installed in the exhaust manifolds and rebuilt the transmission. This past fall I had the carburetor rebuilt and the throttle shafts were bushed and line bored. All door gaskets are new also. The car is equipped with a working power antenna and an AM/FM stereo radio, with NOS dash speakers and the correct stereo dash pad.
There is a small dent in the passenger rear door and some rust on the bottom of the driver's front fender at the bottom where it meets with the driver's door. This is a common problem with all Cadillacs since there is a brace behind the fender that causes the rust. It is a common repair that almost any body shop will know how to fix.

OMG Paul I need this car! Unfortunately I am not wealthy but if I was, this car would be mine! This car is a beautiful red and white, if memory serves it has a clear domed beacon on the roof with red/clear lenses, and is flanked on all 4 sides by fully functioning Ful-Vues that are all 4 in good shape. This car is currently equipped with a B&M Super Chief siren, and is loaded with options including factory front/rear A/C, and as Paul mentioned it has an AM/FM stereo with factory power antenna. If memory serves, Paul you may be replacing the B&M Super Chief with your Federal Q2B, correct? She is a real beauty, and we absolutely must see current pics! Paul if you broke your camera, then ask your neighbor to take some pics for you that you can post here for us all to salivate over. :071:

Back