1966 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Combination For Sale

This 1966 Miller-meteor is for sale in Mexico.

I can facilitate the sale.

Here are the 10 pictures I have. The asking is $16,000.

If you want more information or more pictures please let me know.

I have the shipping set up door to door and the cost will depend on where you are located.66cadillachearse-01-lf.jpg66cadillachearse-02-left.jpg66cadillachearse-03-front.jpg66cadillachearse-04-rf.jpg66cadillachearse-05-lr.jpg66cadillachearse-06-intr.jpg66cadillachearse-07-opendoor.jpg66cadillachearse-08-rearftfloor.jpg66cadillachearse-09-rearopen.jpg66cadillachearse-10-intf.jpg

I suspect it may have been a combo in its earlier life. Note the heater grille on the partition, what appears to be a heater switch on top, a hinged door on the partition and the chrome latch on the right side of the partition that the back part of the rear facing attendant seat would have locked onto. The upholstered "box" covering the right wheel well also appears to have switches on the top of it where an attendant could control interior lights or heat. And as Paul mentioned, the removable panels. It looks to me like it became a full time funeral coach when the rear floor got replaced.

Last edited:
That's quite an ambitious price for an incomplete and irreparably modified car. As mentioned above, it is no longer a combination. Best of luck with the sale!

Back