1959 Cadillac 75 Series Drivers Side Vent Window Mechanism Wanted

Tom Shafer

PCS Member
One of my friends is restoring a 75 Series limo, and he needs the drivers side vent window mechanism (not the framing or glass). I'm not sure if it matches the
the ambulance/hearse setup, or that it goes from 1959 to 1965 or not. I gave him some encouragement. He rescued this car and a '58 limo a few years ago,
they were sitting in an open garage in a back yard in San Jose. Thanks!

Does he have the 3 pieces for it the housing the shaft and the steel back ( usual found in the bottom of the door) if he does it is repairable. If you want send it out I'll fix it and send it back. But them my bet would be that any gm car this age would work. Knowing caddy the probity moved one bolt hole a half inch.

All '59 thru '65 Series 75 will be the same. There is a '62 and a '63 in a yard in Junction City, KS. Either would interchange. Contact Jamin at Easy Jack's in Junction City, if still in need.

Does he have the 3 pieces for it the housing the shaft and the steel back ( usual found in the bottom of the door) if he does it is repairable. If you want send it out I'll fix it and send it back. But them my bet would be that any gm car this age would work. Knowing caddy the probity moved one bolt hole a half inch.
Yes, he does have the 3 parts, it's a '59 Series 75. He found that disclaimers on repro pieces say that it won't fit Series 75. I left him a message. Thanks Ed and Kurt for the information!

Back