1959 Buick Hearse Copart Tenn.

• # Lot number 33752451​

Suggest you go to Copart.com put in above lot number seller is nuts on price but worth a look.

VIN: 4F1085076
Vin History Report

Doc Type:
TX - CERTIFICATE OF TITLE (P)

Odometer:
68,999 mi (EXEMPT)

Highlights: Offsite Sales

Primary Damage: NORMAL WEAR

Secondary Damage: MINOR DENT/SCRATC

The seller needed the roof for his Ecto-Clone, I guess. What you have here is a very rare parts car now! As big a crime as the butchering of the only temaining '62 M-M Guardian a year or 2 ago.
The seller needs to be hung by his nu++$!

Will one has to think he is destroying 2 cars to build one. But i'm more interested in how he is going to take a roof from one manufacturer and put it on the body from another. It can be done, yes but who has which doors bigger. Wide would be about correct, but length and door spacing could be way off. Now me i would have gone for the back half thats the window treatment they are going for.

You're right Ed, although they look similar, the Flxible roof/greenhouse and door tops are unique and won't match the same areas on M-M, or any other coachbuilt Cadillac.

Kurt, I believe the car was complete when sold at auction, no need to crucify the seller.

Obviously, the buyer is free to do with his car as he pleases, but it is depressing that such a rare coach survived mostly intact for over 60 years, only to suffer this unfortunate fate. It deserved much better. Now she's just another contender for Steve Loftin's 'Sad Pro-Car' thread... Shame. 😔

Last edited:
You're right Ed, although they look similar, the Flxible roof/greenhouse and door tops are unique and won't match the same areas on M-M, or any other coachbuilt Cadillac.

Kurt, I believe the car was complete when sold at auction, no need to crucify the seller.

Obviously, the buyer is free to do with his car as he pleases, but it is depressing that such a rare coach survived mostly intact for over 60 years, only to suffer this unfortunate fate. It deserved much better. Now she's just another contender for Steve Loftin's 'Sad Pro-Car' thread... Shame. 😔
I am referring to the current seller, not the prior seller. I will continue to "crucify" the current seller.

Back