Who's going to Albany and what are you driving?

still thinking this will work

Just checked the maps. Google says it is 652 miles one way for me. That figures in at about 80 gallons of gas. The more I look into this the more it looks like it could be a go. Now if that noise in the power steering was because of the cold...11 degrees when I went to the barn and started it yesterday.
Mike
61 MM

Mike, that’s a doable one day trip, having done it. I hope that it does work out for you. I would like to see you at the meet,
Scott yours is just an one hour trip if you could use the vehicle in you’re avatar!:biker:

Just checked the maps. Google says it is 652 miles one way for me. That figures in at about 80 gallons of gas. The more I look into this the more it looks like it could be a go. Now if that noise in the power steering was because of the cold...11 degrees when I went to the barn and started it yesterday.
Mike
61 MM

Gas starting to go through the roof again and hope this does not have an impact on the event. As for me and Terri, unless premium hits $5 a gallon, we're there! We may have to sleep in the ambulance but, we're there!:thumb:

sleeping in...

Richard,
Having been there done that let me tell you...don't try to sleep on a gurney. I would have been better off just sleeping on the back area floor or the front seat.
The weather guys here (Ohio) are telling about it 'raining' iguanas in Florida. While the little critters are falling out of the trees maybe you could go into the pet business. The inventory is being supplied by mother nature. Got net?
Mike
61 MM

I guess that I'm the only ding-a-ling that can't find the specifics on the meet on this thread. Will someone please give me the dates and location so I can start making arrangments to go?:thankyou2:

I think Richard can help more than 1 turtle at a time he has 2 ambulance's the 73 Lifeliner and the 74 Criterion

My 1963 Pinner is 7 years older than your 1970, and it made it to Flint and back with no breakdowns or problems. I logged about 3500 miles on that trip and averaged 15 MPG. You should have no problem getting to Albany, and if you do, I will help you to fix the problem.

Back