TPC Issue #137

I am getting older. Many, many years ago I would have been excited to get a copy of Playboy in my hands, and drool over the centerfold. I received my copy of the Professional Car #137 on Saturday and I was excited. The centerfold, with it's beautiful curves and long lines, was one of the sexiest centerfolds I have ever seen! The interesting and educational articles kept me busy for a long time also. The article about downsizing made me sad about the demise of the eligant 3-way cars, and Bill Peoples' article with it's insights of the movie industry was intersting, to say the least. Each issue is better than the last, and I look forward to the next issue!

Criterion

Mine arrieved today, but haven't had time to open it. Just got home from swapping my Chrysler with Jim Staruk's Cadillac. More about the swap later...

Paul You need to show the Pictures You took of your New Criterion That You found In Florida. Is it Home yet.

Russ

My issue #137 arrived yesterday (11/17) in good condition. Great job, Brady & crew! There doesn't seem to be any geographic pattern of who got their magazine first. Having recently made the acquaintance of a few pro car dealers back when the 1977 models were introduced, I recall there was LOTS of concern among them about the future of their industry. For most of them sales of new hearses tanked and there was a big demand for nice late model big cars. This period seemed to mark the end of the practice of many funeral homes routinely trading for a new car every 2-4 years.

Well after standing on my driveway everyday for the last 2 weeks only joking, it came today and it is a very nice issue,i like the centerfold and the article's are very great . and thankyou to all that put this fine work of art together.

Last edited:
Back