Surprize event !

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
I was asked by a entertainment company to represent them at a Formal event
on Tuesday evening.

I didn't get much info except date-time-location and that I was going to be juggling there.

Well, to my surprize... it was for the
International Association of Fire Fighters !!!

There were fire fighters from across North America there to talk about Policies fire fighters follow.

I have to say it was a great group to perform for !
Mostly guys and about 10 ladies attended this few day event.

I told some of the guys that I knew people who collected Fire Engines, Police Cars, Ambulances and Hearses.
I happen to have had my photo album in my van with 25 pictures of my hearses. When I found out it was for fire fighters, I went out to my van and brought in my photo album to show them.

I told them about the PCS and they were quite impressed with the news and photos.

I ended up juggling fire a few times outside the banquet hall. They could all see well as the windows where floor to ceiling.

It was at the same Hilton Hotel I met Adam and his family at last summer for the Rolls Royce Convention. Great memories.

I had a blast,
Darren

Attachments

• FF Con 2.jpg
    FF Con 2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 318
  • FF Con 1.jpg
    FF Con 1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 314
more proof

Darren,
This is just more proof that we never know when we will get an opportunity to be an ambassador for the PCS.
Mike

Great going, Darren! I remember many years ago using my '67 Superior 3-way as the surprise limousine for a young couple getting married in Nappannee Indiana. Both were employees of the bride's father's funeral home. The father instructed me to arrive WHILE the wedding service was happening, and park beneath the church portico. It happens I had a pretty good stereo in the car, plus the suicide doors of the 3-way. With this, I played a CD of the Mendelssohn Wedding March as they left the church. The whole experience was a huge hit, and besides a small honorarium, I got invited to the reception. Great fun! Tom

Attachments

• 67_Superior011.jpg
    67_Superior011.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 149
Back