Real Life Ambulance Scene Pictures

Has this been posted before? I hadn't noticed it if so.

Parkland Hospital in Dallas, November 24, 1963 - where President John F. Kennedy was rushed.

8029647100_71498e8ab7_z.jpg

Love that sign. Something else to fake. ;)

Atilla would that be the pic for them with lee Harvey Oswald,Nov.24 the sunday of that horrible weekend,also to note whip aerial at the right for who ever wondered what the holes in their fender was for.thanks for sharing,

The rear bumper, bumper guards and exhaust outlets are the same on the '52 and '53 Commercial Chassis...

The etched glass design and belt-line molding on the car in Atti's photo identify the coach-builder as A.J. Miller.

Oh?

http://www.cadillacdatabase.org/Dbas_txt/Phocad52.htm

Short taillights are '51-'53. '51 had no exhaust cut out in bumper end. Are you stating long narrow exhaust cut out is one year only or that the shape changed between '52 and '53, thus differentiating between the two?

If attendant wasn't blocking rear bumper guard...

Attila,
My bad, you are correct. I thank you for the correction.
The car I was compairing it with must have had the wrong bumper!! After reading your source I went back and looked through my pics and sure enough they all had the slit except the one I looked at the first time.

Washburn-Blossom F.H. (Parsons, KS)
1956 Dodge wagon

(SL collection)

Attachments

• Washburn Blossom at accident scene.jpg
    Washburn Blossom at accident scene.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 789
  • Washburn Blossom FH Parsons KS.jpg
    Washburn Blossom FH Parsons KS.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 796
Steve...thanks for posting the great photo. That, however, is a 1955 Dodge not a 1956. Easy mistake. They looked similar. Thanks again.

This is the first picture that I have ever seen with a Federal Model Y siren mounted on it. I also find it interesting that there are no police, or at least police in uniform, on the scene. The tarp covering the back door of the car leads me to believe that this is a fatality accident. Thanks for posting the picture.

Back