out side is done

Kevin, every time I see your limo, I admire it. It sure looks nice to me. Do you have to paint the jambs and such, in order to put it back to the original color? I would guess that in all probability, they did a good job when they color changed it. BTW, what is the original color? Just curios.

Bill,

It was originally Mayfair Grey (18). The underside of the trunk is still that color and so are parts of the door jambs. Some of my oldest car memories are of riding on the center armrest in my grandmother's Mayfair Grey 1972 Sedan deVille. I have always wanted one like it.

Tony,

That 1973 is beautiful! I'd like to park yours and mine next to each other and see how close the colors are.

Bill,

It was originally Mayfair Grey (18). The underside of the trunk is still that color and so are parts of the door jambs. Some of my oldest car memories are of riding on the center armrest in my grandmother's Mayfair Grey 1972 Sedan deVille. I have always wanted one like it.

Tony,

That 1973 is beautiful! I'd like to park yours and mine next to each other and see how close the colors are.

Kevin, I think your limo would look beautiful in gray too! The only point I was making about painting it, is really more about the quality of the paint job.
BTW, I had a black '72 limo that I kind of regret selling, so I love that style limo!

Back