In case you forgot what John Keel was all about...

Abe, in talking with Dan, he is clearly an antique car buff and very knowledgeable. He showed up at the 2000 International Meet in Kingston, ON, driving his personal '38 Buick convertible, Kingston is his home. He knew our meet schedule well enough to know when to show up that there would have been the fewest meet attendees - during one of the tours while most of the members were out - so he could enjoy the cars without much notariety (only 4 of us were there: me, my dad, Craig Stewart, and John). When we were discussing the GB car, he said without hesitation that it was a '59 Miller-Meteor Cadillac duplex. He knew of my car šŸ˜Ž and some of the others as we walked the field. So he knows about professional cars and the PCS. I suspect that his choice of cars for the movie was a sincere and educated preference.

By the way, John may not have "wasted" film on him, but I did!Me&DanAykroyd.jpg

Abe, in talking with Dan, he is clearly an antique car buff and very knowledgeable. He showed up at the 2000 International Meet in Kingston, ON, driving his personal '38 Buick convertible, Kingston is his home. He knew our meet schedule well enough to know when to show up that there would have been the fewest meet attendees - during one of the tours while most of the members were out - so he could enjoy the cars without much notariety (only 4 of us were there: me, my dad, Craig Stewart, and John). When we were discussing the GB car, he said without hesitation that it was a '59 Miller-Meteor Cadillac duplex. He knew of my car šŸ˜Ž and some of the others as we walked the field. So he knows about professional cars and the PCS. I suspect that his choice of cars for the movie was a sincere and educated preference.

By the way, John may not have "wasted" film on him, but I did!
Love it, Steve! I'll bet he loved your coach as well.

Last edited:
Steve, Craig Stewart has crossed my mind several times over the past few years. Has anyone heard from Craig in awhile?

Back