Criterion UpDate

Washed her up last night and drove her to work today. Once settled I will be heading to the DMV for tags.

When viewing it sitting in the driveway you can see how high the butt sits.

Attachments

• IMG_2033[1].jpg
    IMG_2033[1].jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5186[1].jpg
    IMG_5186[1].jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_6610[1].jpg
    IMG_6610[1].jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 148
Might just be my frostbitten mind, but was not one of the units in the cult classic "mother,jugs, and speed" afflicted with the same high back end???:confused:

The rears always sit high until you load it up with a patient and supplies. Then they level off. If it has air shocks, try letting some of the air out of them, but not too much..

rear high or nose low?? check out the air shocks. see if some one has put coil over shocks on it. then park it on the level get out the tape run it from the ground to the jack point on the front and the rear. I'm betting there isn't over a inch difference at the frame. the take your floor jack and lift it up at the cross member in front till it's level at the frame. and walk around and check out the loading door. leaves don't grow and they don't have a lot of trouble sagging so bet the coils in front have dropped.

My 1969 Miller Meteor looks the same way until it is loaded. When it went out to Ed, it was level with all the stuff in the back. Now that he has unloaded it, it is high in the rear again. If you want it level, then put something heavy in the back, until it levels out.

Looks like it sit like it should to me.
Sitting on a drive thats level in front and slopes down in the center of the car makes it look like it sits high in the rear. I just looked at 12 photos of ambulances from early 70s to 76 and all but one sat with the bottom of the fender skirt at the same spot on the wheelcover as yours or higher.

It looks OK to me, too, from the pictures.

But it might be easier to tell if you turn the camera so it's straight. I don't know why, all of a sudden, you're taking pictures an angle, but it's hard to view photos that way.
Do you need to visit the opthalmologist? :cool: Or maybe you should drink just a little less! :1062:

It looks OK to me, too, from the pictures.

But it might be easier to tell if you turn the camera so it's straight. I don't know why, all of a sudden, you're taking pictures an angle, but it's hard to view photos that way.
Do you need to visit the opthalmologist? :cool: Or maybe you should drink just a little less! :1062:

It's my artistic side coming out....:1062:

Back