'53 Chevrolet National Pro-Car

it did clean up nicely. I have a 53 Pontiac converted by Armbruster. so many of these cars just drifted into work vans after service and were used up that way.you did not save a jump seat out of the rear. that was all that was missing in mine.

National Script

As a National guy I was happy to see that the original National script were left on the front fenders. So often these were discarded. It is a great save on the vehicle and still kept the history going. Like how the grill came out BTW.

As a National guy I was happy to see that the original National script were left on the front fenders. So often these were discarded. It is a great save on the vehicle and still kept the history going. Like how the grill came out BTW.

I still have the data plate too just have to figure out where to put it in the car. I do have some of the inside trim I believe from the divider window from the car if anybody is interested. I had to make new trim for the rear doors as I was missing it but a 54 wagon came to my rescue on that. A 54 Chevy wagon rear seat also worked out great for a rear seat in the car as it fit like a glove and still folds down too as it did in the wagons. My gas fill has been relocated to behind the tail light. The grill was an easy mod but does kinda make it look like a ford.

Back