Whitewall tires for the 06-11 Cadillac professional car

Kent Dorsey

PCS Member / Funeral Director
I can't confirm the truth on this matter, I was told years ago that Goodyear stopped manufacturing the Goodyear Eagle White wall tires, causing many funeral homes to have to go to a black wall tire for these coaches and limousines. I also have been told that Goodyear runs a run of them every couple of years.
Anyway, if anyone needs a 235/60R17 103S XL (OE) AS tire for you 06-11 Cadillac, Prioritytire.com was able to sell me 9 of them in January. I held my breathe on the manufacture date and they all had a 2022 manufacture date on them. I know of another funeral home since me that purchased through Priority.
They are expensive($333 each in January), but I could not find another white wall option except one other company - and the whitewall featured a companion yellow stripe - that just looks a little pimpy to me.
So a funeral home that really wants a white wall on their coach or limousine - for now this outlet can probably pull it off.
For my part, I have seen some silver hearses and limousines that I thought the black walls looked pretty decent on, but in my case, I was shopping for the dark green 07 Eagle Kingsley, and the 08 S & S Victoria that is charcoal gray - and I wasn't ready to give in to black walls yet.

Coker Tire, has wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhite walls. Just looked at them with out the gold stripe And I still am kicking myself that I did not know you were ever going to sell the Lincoln. That was a coach I would really liked too of owned. Can we say pimping on this site or is that not Politically Correct? Pimping, Pimping, Pimping, Had to get it out of my system, should pimping be a upper or lower case (P) ?

I can't confirm the truth on this matter, I was told years ago that Goodyear stopped manufacturing the Goodyear Eagle White wall tires, causing many funeral homes to have to go to a black wall tire for these coaches and limousines. I also have been told that Goodyear runs a run of them every couple of years.
Anyway, if anyone needs a 235/60R17 103S XL (OE) AS tire for you 06-11 Cadillac, Prioritytire.com was able to sell me 9 of them in January. I held my breathe on the manufacture date and they all had a 2022 manufacture date on them. I know of another funeral home since me that purchased through Priority.
They are expensive($333 each in January), but I could not find another white wall option except one other company - and the whitewall featured a companion yellow stripe - that just looks a little pimpy to me.
So a funeral home that really wants a white wall on their coach or limousine - for now this outlet can probably pull it off.
For my part, I have seen some silver hearses and limousines that I thought the black walls looked pretty decent on, but in my case, I was shopping for the dark green 07 Eagle Kingsley, and the 08 S & S Victoria that is charcoal gray - and I wasn't ready to give in to black walls yet.
the whitewalls with the mustard yellow stripe are Vogues. very popular with the chrome Cadillac wheels.

Coker Tire, has wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhite walls. Just looked at them with out the gold stripe And I still am kicking myself that I did not know you were ever going to sell the Lincoln. That was a coach I would really liked too of owned. Can we say pimping on this site or is that not Politically Correct? Pimping, Pimping, Pimping, Had to get it out of my system, should pimping be a upper or lower case (P) ?
Michael: the Lincoln went to Sean Meyers S & S/Superior museum, along with my '81 S & S Victoria and my beloved '90 Superior Chevrolet. I can't say anymore right now, but another one is planning on being there. I know these cars don't have hearts, but there is a good feeling about turning them over to the museum and knowing their preservation is a priority. After seeing other PCS members cars show up years later neglected or modified, and my personal experience with selling a favorite or two that later owners did wild stuff with them - the museum is good answer for "final disposition". I have talked with other PCS members about this, but it seems both in the regular car collector hobby, and professional car hobby, there is more and more interest in modifieds and not an interest in preserving the cars in their natural state. Hence a discussion on another thread on this site, with a 64 dolled up with blue bar lights... I don't get it(nor apparently, does Ron Devies...).

Also reference Coker, my memory is I checked on them, and I could be wrong but I think the ones I looked at there was a question about load. The Goodyear's are XL, and maybe the Cokers are, but that needs to be confirmed.

Back