what the PCS IS REALLY ABOUT

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Sometimes we stray away from what the pcs is about. it friends gathered together for a common goal. to preserve these cars, we have gotten over-attached to them.
This last car I completed is a fine example. when I get trapped looking for a radio delete plate because mine melted in the acid tank Gettig re-chromed Lenny sent me one at no charge. I'll remember him as long as I look at it. Be nice to get to see him again. Then there is this piece here. A man I never meet sent this to me because it was the correct time frame for the 53. Joe said it was one a family member had to use when they ran on the ambulance. I really hope to meet Joe in person one of these days. Don't know if I ever get down to Sothern Calf. again, to do it. But it is one neat piece of Equipment. I don't think there is one car I have worked on that someone in the group has not come up with something I needed to Compleat the project. This to me is what the PCS is about. Here is the gift Joe gave me.IMG_8722.JPGIMG_8723.JPG

Back