We Bought A Limo Today!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
As you might know, we have been looking for a professional car for a while. While Lucille wanted an ambulance, I always also look at limos, generally formal limousines, but some six-door limos look nice. I realize that some of you don't care for six-doors and I respect that. But, this one grabbed me, it is a white body, white top and red interior, with just one-owner and 26k miles on a 1996 Lincoln Town Car six-door. We bought it on ebay from a dealer in Ohio. It seems like a very nice car, but we will know better, once it arrives. We are awaiting the transport company to get it picked up. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e114...=ch,segname=segname,crd=crd,url=loc,osub=osub

As you might know, we have been looking for a professional car for a while. While Lucille wanted an ambulance, I always also look at limos, generally formal limousines, but some six-door limos look nice. I realize that some of you don't care for six-doors and I respect that. But, this one grabbed me, it is a white body, white top and red interior, with just one-owner and 26k miles on a 1996 Lincoln Town Car six-door. We bought it on ebay from a dealer in Ohio. It seems like a very nice car, but we will know better, once it arrives. We are awaiting the transport company to get it picked up. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11400.m43.l5919/7?euid=ae3fd1f7eb6c470cb3601a8de650aed5&bu=43208303142&segname=11400&crd=20201123070822&osub=-1~1&ch=osgood&loc=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/vod?itemid=393019145664&transid=0&sojTags=bu=bu,ch=ch,segname=segname,crd=crd,url=loc,osub=osub
Congrats, Bill! Your link isn’t working on my iPad though, by chance would you have any pics you can post?

Hopefully, the car will be here within a week, then I will post pictures of it. It is a pretty car with its unique colors, factory alloy wheels and special chrome trim. I know it is only a six-door, but I think it is a nice one. And the fact that its a Lincoln, makes it a little different, although I am more of a Cadillac guy.

She is really a beautiful car, Bill! Sumptuous interior appointments, and she appears to have been well cared for. I really like the color combo too, she should really match well with your beautiful Rivera! I am hoping that you and Lucille will invite me for a ride at our next international meet! ?

Bills link did not work go to ebay and put in item number 393019145664 a quick find. Looks like a very nice car for the money. Love the interior. A word of caution Bill since it has sat a lot beware of sticking brake calipers. Also a trans fluid and screen change a good idea. DO NOT let them sell on a trans flush a bad idea.

She is really a beautiful car, Bill! Sumptuous interior appointments, and she appears to have been well cared for. I really like the color combo too, she should really match well with your beautiful Rivera! I am hoping that you and Lucille will invite me for a ride at our next international meet! ?
Thanks Abe, I appreciate the compliments. Ot will be our pleasure to give you a ride.

Hello Bill !

Your 58 Edsel behind the Lincoln ???
No, the Edsel belong to the man we bought the Lincoln from. He actually has twenty Edsels and a collection of pedal cars, toys and vintage license plates. He is a car dealer in Ohio, his name is Hank Davis. His dealership is called The Car Guys in Bucyrus, Ohio. I don't know whether the Edsels are for sale, or not, but I will tell you that Hank is a real straight shooter and a gentleman.

Back