Wanted - 1969 MM Mouldings and Emblem

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I need the belt line moulding for a 1969 Miller Meteor for both front and rear side doors, (Right and left side are the same), and the rear door moulding under the rear window. Also looking for the Miller Meteor emblem that goes on the rear quarter panel at the back edge. This emblem is a stamped stainless steel piece with 2 studs on the rear.

Attachments

• MVC-109F.JPG
    MVC-109F.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 243
I need the belt line moulding for a 1969 Miller Meteor for both front and rear side doors, (Right and left side are the same), and the rear door moulding under the rear window. Also looking for the Miller Meteor emblem that goes on the rear quarter panel at the back edge. This emblem is a stamped stainless steel piece with 2 studs on the rear.

Some guy used to sell the MM emblems on ebay all the time. I bought a set couple years ago just to have for spare. They were reproduced.

Paul, I probably have most of the belt line trim. As I was restoring my '70, I salvaged the trim from a '69 M-M in a local junkyard. All the pieces I didn't use, I have stored in the garage. I will check and see. I can bring it to Ohio to save shipping.

A couple of the pieces had screw holes drilled in them in the past. Is this something you can fix if needed? Or, could you cut down the rear quarter pieces to the proper length?

I am posting this in general because, if anyone else needs other pieces, let me know.

M-M emblem

Paul,
That emblem is not only on coaches but lots of school buses. Turn it upside down and it reads W-W. Wayne Works. I think the seller on ebay still sells these at something like $65 a pair. They are repos but they have the mounting studs and they are new. I think the sellers ebay user name is skeletonbone.
Mike

Last edited:
Paul, I probably have most of the belt line trim. As I was restoring my '70, I salvaged the trim from a '69 M-M in a local junkyard. All the pieces I didn't use, I have stored in the garage. I will check and see. I can bring it to Ohio to save shipping.

A couple of the pieces had screw holes drilled in them in the past. Is this something you can fix if needed? Or, could you cut down the rear quarter pieces to the proper length?

I am posting this in general because, if anyone else needs other pieces, let me know.

General Informational Reply...

Screw holes are no problem, since they can be welded closed and dents removed by the people that do stainless steel restoration. On the 1969 / 1970 Miller Meteor Cadillac, the belt line trim on the rear quarter is tapered from the point starting at the back of the rear side door to the end of the quarter panel. For this reason, the quarter panel molding cannot be cut down to be used as a door molding. I will get some measurements of the moldings that I need and post them to the original post.

Thanks Paul

There are two '69 MMs in a yard I was recently in. After going through pics, I only shot this one, a rusty 3-way parts car.

dsc04517q.jpg

dsc04518.jpg

General prices given so far include:
-$300 for '70s windshields.
-$150 for door glass/$250 whole door.
-$200 for most good landau pairs.
-$40 per good molding.

Back