Unitrol Switching

Tom Wilson

New member
Does anyone have an early Unitrol switching device (not the control module for an electronic siren) This was built for controlling emergency loghts and siren.

Mark Provost

New member
Site Supporter
That's known as a Unitrol 330 and they are E-Bay all the time..they also made a model 440 which was larger and is very rare.