there

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
just so no one can say you have had this car doe 6 months why is nothing done? I was trying to fit a new car cover over the 53. The second seal skin is having a hard time making me one for it, this one is too small in the back to go down. anyway, I decided it now. had to work a couple hr on it but I finally got that driver's door open on this 74. this door has not been opened in decades. I ended up removing the striker from the body to do it. now we have 3 doors that will open. not just 2.IMG_1427.JPGIMG_1428.JPGIMG_1429.JPG

finished getting the latch out. one for get about this set of MM. you have to pull the top of the door off to get the latch out. . then on this one the spotlight went threw the glass frame too. but the big surprise was how a mouse got into the sealed door shell. but we got it out. the pivot on the inside remote was frozen on it. it is the same latch as the 77 we are working on. chasing the turkeys off so we could work on it was different

IMG_1437.JPGIMG_1438.JPGIMG_1439.JPGIMG_1440.JPGIMG_1441.JPGIMG_1442.JPGIMG_1443.JPG

Back