The Professional Car magazine

Terry Lange

PCS Member
I have a full set of "The Professional Car" magazine from issue #6 in 1977 through the current issue #201, 2nd Quarter 2024, all-inclusive. I was advised back in 1986 when purchasing back issues, that #1 through #5 were no longer available. I also have two Special Souvenir Issues funded by Friends of the Professional Car Society Website back in 2011 and 2012, which covered the International Meets for those two years. All of the issues from 121 to current are in full color. I have checked every issue carefully to ensure that none are missing. The condition of the vast majority of them is excellent. Fewer than a dozen of the older ones I would rate as very good, due to minor imperfections.

I am considering all reasonable offers from those who may be interested in this collection. I will not break up the collection by selling individual issues. Shipping charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser, at actual shipping cost.

Members can contact me by PM through this Forum. Non-members (or members) can also email me at terrylange@cox.net. Thanks!

Back