Sirens & Beacons for sale....

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I have a bunch of beacons (both 2 & 4 bulb style) for sale. Some are just the "guts", and others have skirts (all have been cut), and almost all will require new domes. Tell me what you are looking for, and I will check what I have. I can ship to you by USPS or FedEx, or will deliver to the International Meet, provided that they are paid for in advance.
I also have some sirens, and like the beacons, some are complete, and others will need housings, etc.. I will check functionality of all prior to sale, and send you pictures and descriptions, along with prices for each. Once again, I will ship or deliver to the International Meet, provided that they are paid for in advance. Right now, I know that there are 2 Federal Q sirens, that will need new front and rear housings. A couple under hood units, such as the Model 28, and a Model 76, and Model 77 with a forward facing red light. There are also some sirens, that have parts missing, that will need restoration.
In my collection of miscellaneous items, I have some NOS (new old stock) Unity spotlights, available. In the "lot", I know there are some that are specific to the earlier Ford Crown Victoria police cars, for both sides. These are marked for right and left, but I have never examined them to know the difference. Most are 9" or 10", from the rear of the head casting to the front of the handle casting. Once again, tell me what you are interested in, and I will see if I have what you want. Payment per the above terms.

Hey Paul, what do you have for Ful-Vues? I don't have a need for them "yet", but my hopes are to obtain a M-M ambulance within the next several years and I anticipate needing 4-6 good condition (or at least working) Ful-Vues.

There are separate numbers for each corner of the car for the Ful-Vue lights, and different numbers for the various model cars, i.e. the Volunteer, Criterion, etc.
Getting back to your question, I have some part, castings, lenses (both NOS and used), motors, etc. Parts for the Miller Meteor Ful-Vue lights are extremely rare, and at some point in the future, I will be repairing what I have, and selling complete units.

Back