Service Name

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
I have been thinking of a fictitious service name for the 54XL and have settled for Coignet Emergency Ambulance Service.

Here is the service patch for the service and the history behind its design. If I was to place a patch on the car it would be the third one as I will be setting the time period for the car and it's equipment as being in 1985. Coincidentally, there is an ECG tracing design on the plexiglass of the cabinets in the patient care area.

CEAS Patch History.jpg

If was to affix the patch to the car it would have to go either on the driver door or on the side panel behind the word Ambulance. The location would most likely be on the door since there is not really any other place for it on the passenger side.

PS. I do not plan to affix the service patch on the car at this time. I was just curious as to how it would look.
CEAS Patch Option 1.jpgCEAS Patch Option 2.jpg

For what it's worth, I think the patch looks best on the passenger compartment rather than the door given the windowless area.
The issue with the design of the 54XL is that there is not a lot of options on the passenger side as to where to place logos, so ift is almost impossible to have symmetric logo placement on this car. As you see, almost the only option for a service patch would be on the driver door on the passenger side.

I have seen some with their service name on the high top, but to me it looks more as an odd add-on than anything else.

1679357887995.png

Back