PCS website update

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
PCS website updates: Please visit the official PCS website for a beautiful text and photo coverage of past PCS President Micheal Barruzza's April 21, 2021 funeral, an update on the PCS 2021 International Meet, a 1926 Chrysler hearse being offered for sale by a PCS member, an update on the Illini Chapter area car shows, a listing of new PCS members and a new cartoon in the "lighter side" section. The website is constantly updated so be sure to visit there often.

I have been so incredibly busy lately starting a new job (in April), and with training and all I have unfortunately neglected our club's Facebook group and Facebook page. But I will carve out some time tomorrow, and get'er done. Jim, you have done a fantastic job on our static website, it always looks fresh, clean, and tidy. Not to mention you keep it updated with fresh information at all times!!! I wish I could say the same for our Facebook page/group, but I commit to doing much better as things are slowing down a bit for me at work. THANK YOU JIM!

Back