Paul get's it right once in a while...

I was having issues with my rear air shocks holding air and was going to have some adjustable coil overs installed. Paul said to go through the fittings to make sure they are not leaking. I had a new set or air shocks on-hand so I installed them. This was last fall and when I got the Lifeliner out today for a ride and a wash, the rear was still up and holding air. Thanks Paul.View attachment 45626
Beautiful paint!

I helped Richard to acquire this coach from Dave McCamey (Captain Video) about 10 or 12 years ago. Richard has done a beautiful job of bringing this car back to its former glory. I also have talked him out of selling it on numerous occasions, as well as giving him a lead on a Criterion that he also purchased. Unfortunately, he didn't listen to me, and he sold that one, instead of keeping it. Like most of us that sell one of our cars, we regret selling it years later.

Who helped Richard get that car? Hmmmmmm funny I didn't run into you there.
I helped Richard to acquire this coach from Dave McCamey (Captain Video) about 10 or 12 years ago. Richard has done a beautiful job of bringing this car back to its former glory. I also have talked him out of selling it on numerous occasions, as well as giving him a lead on a Criterion that he also purchased. Unfortunately, he didn't listen to me, and he sold that one, instead of keeping it. Like most of us that sell one of our cars, we regret selling it years later.
I seem to remember that car sitting in my driveway hoping nobody reported me to the zoning inspector.

I sent Ron to look at a car for me, and he called me to tell me that it was a great looking car, and mechanically sound. There was a slight pause in the conversation, and then he said... "It was so nice, I bought it for myself". I really didn't care that he bought it, but I was upset when he sold it. He wouldn't even share in the profits with me!! :beatdeadhorse5:

Time to time my Mom's best line scroll across my brain, just can't resist the temptation to post some.

Lord, the number of times I heard Fight nice. Another was "Don't come running to me when you break your neck". She loved her wicker purse, with brass corners. Pretty sure I can still feel the corner dent from the day I asked how she figured I'd be able to run with a broken neck. Thankfully she didn't live long enough to find out "The men in Washington wouldn't be there if they didn't know what they're doing" was wrong.

Thanks Mom

Back