New Tires....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I finally got off my butt and ordered (5) new tires for the Lifeliner and hope to have them installed this Friday. It will be nice to take her out for the first ride of the day and not have to circle the neighborhood first to warm up the tires to keep them from bouncing you to death. Next project will be getting the door jams painted and perhaps a new floor in the rear getting ready for Flint. Still don't have the A/C working just yet but getting close. Just paid taxes so A/C will have to wait another month.

Richard

teabag

Nice touch with the teabag. Why didn't we all think of that?! Wonder if anyone at the IRS will see the humor there?
Mike

We'll probably be arrested for this but included a "TeaBag" in with the check!

Richard

Nice touch with the teabag. Why didn't we all think of that?! Wonder if anyone at the IRS will see the humor there?
Mike

The people at the IRS do have a sense of humor, when the return is submitted with a check. I was told that they are collecting all the tea bags, and are going to send them to Nancy Pelosi to use in her soaking tub. Something about it will remove the wrinkles from a prune... :D
PS...... I couldn't put a tea bag into my return, it was filed electronically, and I am getting a refund... :)

teabags for tanning too

Nancy may want to be careful about using the tea bags to remove wrinkles. They may give her a tan she won't be able to get rid of for some time.
Mike

And so, I go to get my tires installed this morning and they only shipped four of the five and out of the four only two are whitewalls. They put all four on and I will return next week to get the whitewall tires on and the spare. I painted up the spare tire rim Jeremy sent me and it looks good.
While driving to the hotel this morning after tire installation, I had the Lifeliner up to 80 mph and it was smooth as glass. Even the little bouncing back and forth with the steering has gone away so I'm sure the old tire had something to do with that. The old tires were a 8.90 4 ply so the new ones are a bit smaller.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back