My PCS-Fint Adventure pics-start to finish

I have a couple questions:

1. Were you actually lucky enough to have a friend with a fender skirt that was the same color as your Lifeliner, or did I just not look that close? I don't remember noticing anything mismatched?

2. Was the "Vanbulance" at the Carnation Meet Ron's or someone elses?

I have a couple questions:

1. Were you actually lucky enough to have a friend with a fender skirt that was the same color as your Lifeliner, or did I just not look that close? I don't remember noticing anything mismatched?

2. Was the "Vanbulance" at the Carnation Meet Ron's or someone elses?

Danny Ryder offered a set of skirts before so, I called him as soon as I found it missing, then called LeeAnn and Danny took them to LeeAnn's who brought them to me. I got up at 5:30 a.m. and worked on the skirt spending 1/2 an hour taping, sanding, and painting it in the hotel's parking lot only to discover I did the wrong side. I used "Pumpkin Orange" from Wal*Mart but "Bright Orange" from Home Depot matches better. I repainted it today. It was light yellow.
That van ambulance is Ron's and it is the neatest thing to see. He has it fully stocked with all kinds of emergency equipment including a "CPR Thumper".

Danny Ryder offered a set of skirts before so, I called him as soon as I found it missing, then called LeeAnn and Danny took them to LeeAnn's who brought them to me. I got up at 5:30 a.m. and worked on the skirt spending 1/2 an hour taping, sanding, and painting it in the hotel's parking lot only to discover I did the wrong side. I used "Pumpkin Orange" from Wal*Mart but "Bright Orange" from Home Depot matches better. I repainted it today. It was light yellow.
That van ambulance is Ron's and it is the neatest thing to see. He has it fully stocked with all kinds of emergency equipment including a "CPR Thumper".

And miraculously it still has a bright orange bio-phone........despite Richards best effort!

Hey Richard, I got a princess phone and an old plastic toolbox I'll make you a good deal on. You already got the paint!

Ron, if that's the van you got off of ebay it sure has come a long way. I don't remember it being anything spectacular when you got it, but it sure looks great now!

Back