More Retro Pictures of Pro-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a neat site for all these retro pictures.

Richard

McCombsFH.jpg

Staff-1.jpg

1964Miller-MeteorVolunteerCadillac5.jpg

nbg_obj_00211.jpg

check the staff picture out. that big first aid box has what in it. but thats most likly all the equptment they carried in the 55. all those big wigs are right proud of it to.

understandably excited

John,
Look again. The car with the group shot of all the 'big wigs' is a 56 not a 55. The 55s had an open mesh (egg crate) style grille very similar to the 54s. The 56s had the close mesh grille.
If only the pictures could talk.
Mike

thought I was doing good to get with in a year. needless to say I'll go along with you on this one. just knew those big bumperetts belonged to a 55-56. :D

Here's one more for ya...

This undertaker must've been quite the operator in his day, what to have a coach, combo, and ambulance.

Attachments

• Copy of 2008_olds show_gar compl 051.jpg
    Copy of 2008_olds show_gar compl 051.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 283
Yes, they do exsist. I have one. They are very rare. No, she does not have a sister.
Mike

After all the excitement the Lifeliner received this past weekend at the Orlando Old Town Car Show, she is becoming a believer!!! If I can only talk her into a better paint job on the rig.

Richard

I may not have a understanding wife, but I do have a understanding girlfriend. After all, I met her at a pro-car show that her dad put on:cool: And yes she wants a hearse too, butis looking for a certian one. Until then she is more than happy riding in all mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back