Looking for any information on Tom Caserta built funeral coaches...

Well unfortunately I don't know, but it made me think with the loss of Tom McPherson, how many people I admired and have lost since being a member of this club. Tom McPherson, Tom Caserta and Bernie DeWinter were people I really admired and looked up to. Tommy C. was just such a kind, warm, accommodating man who always had time to talk or answer a question.

Well unfortunately I don't know, but it made me think with the loss of Tom McPherson, how many people I admired and have lost since being a member of this club. Tom McPherson, Tom Caserta and Bernie DeWinter were people I really admired and looked up to. Tommy C. was just such a kind, warm, accommodating man who always had time to talk or answer a question.
Lets not forget Kevin O'Connell, the most knowledgeable person when it came to sirens on the planet. Then there is also John Dorgan, who was another expert on all types of emergency lighting and warning systems. With the loss of each of these people, it slowly chips away at our knowledge base for the future. May they all rest in peace, knowing that they are gone, but not forgotten, for their information lives on after them.

Lets not forget Kevin O'Connell, the most knowledgeable person when it came to sirens on the planet. Then there is also John Dorgan, who was another expert on all types of emergency lighting and warning systems. With the loss of each of these people, it slowly chips away at our knowledge base for the future. May they all rest in peace, knowing that they are gone, but not forgotten, for their information lives on after them.
True. Every time one of these long-timers dies, it’s like a special interest library burns down. RIP, all.

Back