Looking for a pair of Federal 184s and a pair of Federal CP25s

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
Yes, I know that they come up on e-bay and there are some folks selling them out of their store, bit I thought that if I am going to spend the money, might as well start here.

If anyone is looking at selling a pair of Federal 184 beacons and/or a pair of Federal CP25 siren speakers or looking to trade please let me know.

L and S Close up.jpg

I have a 184 that has no home. Trimmed for the right side as i recall. I would need to look at it again when we get back.

Jean-Marc, I'm assuming that you're looking for 184H beacons, as the skirts will need to be trimmed to keep the lights level on the roof.
I would prefer the 184 as they are not as tall as the 184H. However, if I can find one 184H in good condition I would gladly take it because I already have one 184H here at home.

Just out of curiosity Jean-Marc, did you misplace the two that came with the car, or are you adding another pair to the rear of the roof?

Just out of curiosity Jean-Marc, did you misplace the two that came with the car, or are you adding another pair to the rear of the roof?
I want to return the car to its original lights and siren configuration.

I will remove the two CJ184 the federal Q and the Mars 888 and replace them with 2184 or 184H as well as to CP25 or CP100.

Back