Look what I saw....

Obamahearse.jpg

nice trailer. would love to have one of them aluminium jobs and with that nose guard. I would hate to spend the money for the tow rig though. kind of over kill for that hearse and trailer. but as for the hearse no thinks I have all ready done one some one did that to. one is enough;) as for his message it could have been done with a hand basket and a arrow pointing down. no need to trash a good car "it's a S&S no less" just to try to get his opinion noticed.

I love it when a man doesn't even know what he has. if would be a De Ville not a Fleetwood in that body style. one more reserve not meet auction. if he threw in the tailer now I might bid.

In these years S&S and sister company Superior were the only ones that Cadillac supplied the small commercial body to. The S&S coaches had Fleetwood on the glove box, and the Superiors had DeVille on the glove box.

The landau bars are mounted correctly.

I thought the center round section on the landau bars was on the bottom. Not as noticeable as completely unside down.

Correct the center buttons should be pointing down on both sides.

Attachments

• 364363523.jpg
    364363523.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 100
In these years S&S and sister company Superior were the only ones that Cadillac supplied the small commercial body to. The S&S coaches had Fleetwood on the glove box, and the Superiors had DeVille on the glove box. .

I do know you have to be very careful when you get parts for these cars. my 86 S&S 6 door is labeled DeVille on the glove box. the RWD is called Fleetwood Brougham DE Elegance the full size FWD is a Fleetwood. I wish they has just called them caddy 1 caddy 2 caddy 3. be so much easier. they swap the names around so you can't figure out which one you have. one year it one thing the next it's something else.

Back