Limo Storage Question

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
So, it is 22 feet long, what is the problem? I gave little thought to finding a garage for my limo, so far no solutions. The location I had planned to use, is currently unresponsive, meaning I can't reach them by phone. So, I was wondering, does anybody have a temporary solution that they think might work? A California Car Cover would be eight weeks away. Any suggestions appreciated.

Rick, its funny you say that. We bought a tarp today, only to find out after opening the package that we are a couple of feet short in length.

Buy a larger tarp, or put the front end in the garage, and leave the rear outside of the garage. :unsure:

Order the right cover from Calf cover. Park it in the garage till it gets here. cover the back side with the tarp

I am considering these suggestions. Rick is correct, I am about three feet short in the garage and worse, because I have the barn doors, I am not sure that I could fit between the car and the doorway.

No walk in door makes it hard. How ever the short tearm is leave it out were you intend to park it till the cover comes in

Bill Harbor Freight sells a Garage 17X10 we just put one up here at the yard.last fall works well for a Caprice cop car. Now buy two and put the together overlaping you got a spot. Better check with local zoning to see if they would live with it. You need help putting it up not single handed for old folks like you and me.

Back