Jigsaw Puzzle

Yes just a tinny bit of rust showing. just about the size of a pencil eraser. There are no 60 year old rust free cars. Just some with vary few spots.

Dan, was that Joe Klockgether's funeral coach from Renaker-Klockgether Mortuary in Buena Park? Here is a photo that I took of it at Memory Garden Memorial Park & Mortuary in Brea. It was a beautiful car!Renaker Klockgether.JPG

Steve, you always slay me with the details. I didn't notice that in Dan's rear shot! I had to go to Joe's mortuary a couple of years later, as we got a case from him that I picked up. He said the Caddy was no longer in service, and I don't think it was even on the premises, otherwise I would have looked at it again. My recollection, which may or may not be correct, is that he said the car had some minor issues, possibly with the electric table or leveling system, so he was using livery services for his funeral cars. He didn't outright say whether it was or was not for sale, but I wasn't in the market, so didn't bring it up. I do recall that he was a first class guy. I see that his mortuary closed a few years ago.

Visable. But you are correct it depends on were it is located,how it was used and were it was kept when it wasn't being used.

I'm pretty sure this is the same coach.

https://offerup.co/CK9J5yBcjMb

I don't think so, since I know that Dan has owned this coach for mega years and the one that you have shown is for sale and it was listed 5 days ago. Similar but not the same.

1968 Cadillac Hearse Suicide Doors 68​

$10,000
0 Miles
Posted 5 days ago in Buena Park, CA
Condition: Good

Listed in categories:Vehicles - Cars & Trucks

I believe he is referencing this one not mine. As Steve has mentioned this one is a Sovereign and mine is a Royale.

Renaker Klockgether.JPG

Back