Is that really a hearse 1/2 buried?

What type is it?

Carhenge.jpg

There has to be, look at the one straight ahead... Is that an ambulance then?
Or maybe a limousine.

I agree with you Richard. Sure does look like a pro car of some sorts right in the front of the picture. Even without looking at the roof line, the back door is squared off at the bottom. Some sort of stretched vehicle.

Try this with the picture turned sideways. Does the roofline not indicate a hearse section? The roofline continues to go up as it goes to the rear looking like a hearse. Perhaps it is just me.

Carhenge-Copy.jpg

Look at this hearse and compare the rooflines.

Superior_Hearse_1774.jpg

to my eye

To my eye that is a station wagon. Doesn't look big enough to be a procar. Can we say road trip? Spend the weekend and see carhenge and have a great time with people and procars.
Mike

what can I say. the roof is vary much like a superior I'm working on so I would say they did stick one in the mix. with the openings covered the way they are and everything painted gray it makes them all look the same. there is a 67 olds 88 right next to this one. standing on it's tail to. but I can't say I ever paid that much attention to each car. most are recognisable as what make and modal they are and at a glance this one is a mid 60s caddy. as is the one buried in front of it. Alliance is right at 90 miles south of me. but as in all things they have changed the main Hy so that now you don't drive past it. her are a few more cropped up. the drivers door is way to big for the standard caddy. it has to be a pro car.

Attachments

• IMG_0140s.jpg
    IMG_0140s.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0142s.jpg
    IMG_0142s.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0149s.jpg
    IMG_0149s.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 219
it has to be a superior notice in all the cars this is the only one that the paint is peeling and the roof is rusty. "says the man with the rusty roof on a S&S". all though Paul may disagree with me on the manufacturer of this one.

Back