I Found This at a Garage Sale Near Me

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
The car is in real good shape body wise appears in real good condition has good tires and a wood casket in the back, actually looks like a nice casket. Not sure on the price but I can find out, nobody was there at the time. I would be able to store this for you for a while if anyone is interested.

Well.......

Paul will be posting the pics. The car is about four miles from my house. No one was around the people having the garage sale had shut down for the day and were not around. If there is interest I will go back tomorrow and get a price. It is in my jurisdiction so no problem going there. Like I said if someone wants it I can store it in my garage for a while till it can be picked up. It is a pretty clean Miller Meteor, but I am a ambulance guy. If I was a hearse guy I would buy it

Sorry that I cannot rotate the pictures. Paul

Attachments

• IMG_2638.jpg
    IMG_2638.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_2639.jpg
    IMG_2639.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_2640.jpg
    IMG_2640.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_2641.jpg
    IMG_2641.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_2638a.jpg
    IMG_2638a.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 367
Paul's Been Nipping the Bottle

They are upside down. It wasn't like that when I took the picture :eek:

That’s a very generous offer! It’s what makes the PCS so great!! With the durability of the ‘94-‘96, I wish I could appreciate them more. I know I’m in the minority, but I just can’t fall in love with the shape. I think it might be how I view the wide width vs the low height (in my eyes). That would make sense because of those years, I find the Masterpiece the most visually appealing.

See I really like that elongated body style and those cathedral like headlights. If only they still made combinations and it would be in my garage as part of the herd. From what I could see of the interior it looked pristine.

Back