got to attend one of those necessary services for my nephew.

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
there was some comfort in knowing his last right was in a decent car, O9 S&S. nice part of being the only home in a small town in Wy you don't need to keep up with others. came back threw the far south west corner of SD threw the town of Ardmore, it was talked about in the latest CLC. been some time since I had been up that way. good gravel road a touch crowed I did meet one car in the 40 miles of gravel I ran up. the far off rain gave me a nice view as I was leaving Douglas. all in all interesting day. I did take any pictures of cows some big herds down this way. all Ogalla national grass lands. it runes north east till it connects with the national grass lands we ran threw on the trip to the badlands in 19. all lease land.IMG_0667.JPGIMG_0668.JPGIMG_0669.JPGIMG_0670.JPGIMG_0671.JPGIMG_0672.JPGIMG_0673.JPGIMG_0674.JPGIMG_0675.JPGIMG_0676.JPG

it is land owned by the feds and put out to lease. Current tenants has first dibs on continuing there lease. So the ground stays in the same hands for generations. How ever the public has access to it. Unlike BLM land which is federal land leased that the tenants control access to.

Back