Gorgeous '80 Limousine

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024

Attachments

• '80 Limo.jpg
    '80 Limo.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 299
Anyone have a phone number on this seller? Lucille and I might be interested and I would like to speak with him. I messaged him, but no response as of yet.

The seller responded to my inquiry by saying he doesn't require my services. I guess he doesn't realize that I am a potential buyer, to say nothing of the fact that the car has been listed for two months. Oh well, what can I say?

Facebook Market Place seems to go that way. Sellers don't respond refuse to give phone numbers and so on. A guy about 25 miles from me had a car trailer I would have paid his price for he did not respond to numerous emails that I would buy. My suggestion is if you are very interested try replying using another email address perhaps seller is spooked and does not wish to reply to yours. Also ask for his telephone number so you can call him..

The seller responded to my inquiry by saying he doesn't require my services. I guess he doesn't realize that I am a potential buyer, to say nothing of the fact that the car has been listed for two months. Oh well, what can I say?

It has to be the way that you framed your response for him to reply that way. I have learned that the best method is to keep it short and include a telephone number. Even doing that, sometimes it can take a week before a seller will respond, since they are filtering the responses one at a time. With many items, there are a lot of tire kickers, that are either looking for a low ball price, or just collecting pictures.

Remember, I have worked with internet buyers and sellers. I keep things simple, at least I think I do. I asked him for interior and under hood pictures and his phone number. Simple enough? It is a shame that he doesn't realize I might buy it. But, it is his car.

Back