good gravy

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I have been putting off getting these two seals for the Pinner, just hard to say that they are worth 75 bucks a pair. rubber parts are expensive. ten we hhad the 72 in the draw for a week when we needed to turn around the project car. so moved it back up. the third time I have drove it this year. but a good three miles on it today. figured I had best air up the tires. those L 15 I get from Coker are splitting were the black was cut for the WW one on the rear was quite noticeably. dang I'm not sure I would use it for a spare. the new cover will haing down enough to cover the tires. but still use it or loose it. see both the safty catch springs have broken in the rear door also. I can at least fix that someday.IMG_6572.JPGIMG_6573.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would contact Coker and send them a picture of the split and see if they will replace them. Have you started to paint the Pinner? Looking forward for some progress pictures to be posted on the forum of both the Pinner and the Oldsmobile.

I'll have to put some up. Been checking in on the kindle and the pictures are on the computer. The pinner is set aside right now, working on the olds. The glass is in rough shape all the run sash had rusted and broke off. Quarters needed new rubber. Did find some from steel rubber that will work. Not the same but the same style just a little smaller. Was hoping to have the pinner running on its own gas tank by now but the recovery from this auto amino response is taking longer then i was hopping for. I'm only good for about half a day still.

Went up to get the 96 out the hospital. The problem was the presser switches. Strange stuff in this new stuff. But as you can see by the star in two of them they have fluid in them not letting it make contact. Runs real smooth now. Hopefully the mileage will be back up there.IMG_20211016_082909_burst_01.jpg

Back