Get Those Registrations IN

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President
I know people have held off because of the pandemic people have held off sending in those registrations. That said, I find we have a lot more hotel reservations than we have registrations. I don't know if you have ever hosted a meet before, but you need head counts for different events. We should have put a deadline for registrations but that ship sailed. We also have filled a 54 passenger bus for Bob Smith's Day and driving on your own is not a viable option because of parking and the price of the bus includes the bus and the admission to the Age of Steam Museum. Bob needs to know how many he is feeding, Age of Steam needs to know how much staff to have on hand, the Reformatory wants a head count, do we need to order more dash plaques and tee shirts? So procrastination is not a good thing here. Our vendors have deadlines so I guess we do too.
In order to get the discounted room rate, you need to be registered, otherwise, the hotel will be charging you the normal rate, which is considerable higher than our discounted rate.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President
One more thing.............................Ohio is open Baby! No more of those stupid masks! Unless of course you like wearing them.