F/S Red Glass Lenses for the Miller Meteor Ful Vue lights.

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Selling NOS (new old stock) glass lenses for the Miller-Meteor Ful-Vue lights. $300 each, picked up at the International Meet. If you want it shipped, I will drop it at UPS pack and ship and they will pack it for you and ship it at your expense. If UPS packs them for shipment, if it gets broken in transit they will reimburse you for the cost of the lens. I do not feel comfortable taking on that liability since I realize that glass is fragile.

Selling NOS (new old stock) glass lenses for the Miller-Meteor Ful-Vue lights. $300 each, picked up at the International Meet. If you want it shipped, I will drop it at UPS pack and ship and they will pack it for you and ship it at your expense. If UPS packs them for shipment, if it gets broken in transit they will reimburse you for the cost of the lens. I do not feel comfortable taking on that liability since I realize that glass is fragile.
OH WOW, I didn't even know there were any NOS Ful-Vue glass lenses to be had out there, at any price! If I had a M-M ambulance with Ful-Vues, my mouth would be watering.

Back